Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 02-09-2007, 21:41   #1552
Benjamin
TBB Family

MSCI WORLD INDEX
MSCI AC ASIA PACIFIC

Beide Indices gingen imho vom Langzeithoch korrektiv runter (A). Nun liefen/laufen sie voraussichtlich ebenfalls korrektiv wieder rauf (B). Nach Elliott folgert dann, dass eine impulsive Abwärtswelle (C) der (B) folgt - im Sinne einer klassischen ABC-Korrektur mit Flat-Muster. Ungewiß ist nur noch der Startpunkt dieser (C) runter.
Soweit meine Interpretation.

Bill McLaren in seiner jüngsten Analyse:

You can see how the NIKKEI broke its March low and the current rally has not been able to move above its August 6th low. This leaves the down trend in a strong position IF the index starts down from this level, unlike the S&P 500 which has move well above that low and taken a lot of steam out of its current down trend.

LET ME SUMMARIZE what I have been trying to say. I do believe there is a probability for a correction from the little time window (2nd through 5th). But the magnitude of the move down is very much in doubt for the three reasons I just explained. If the index hits a high sometime in the next three trading days and runs down to a higher low and starts a rally that could develop into a larger distribution or topping pattern ending in mid October. This index can take a much longer time period to distribute before changing trends. Or this move down will break the March low and capitulate or panic into another lower low. Either way this is resolved I wouldn’t anticipate that trend to end until Mid October. So there is risk of a run down stating the next three trading days as I had forecast, but qualifying the magnitude is now difficult due to the nature of the internals and technical extremes that have been registered the past two weeks.
http://www.mclarenreport.net.au/arti...box/Page1.html

Die graue Linie unten beschreibt eine Flat-Korrektur (2/B) bis Mitte Oktober (Datum habe ich entnommen aus Bill McLaren's Analyse, klingt aber plausibel). Danach käme eine dynamische Abwärtsbewegung voraussichtlich unter das letzte große Low (3/C). Wichtig: Es ist eine reine Annahme, das die blaue Widerstandslinie nicht gebrochen wird. Die hier vermutete Flat-Korrektur kann auch mit einem Bruch dieser Linie nach oben in etwa (prinzipiell) wie hier dargestellt ablaufen (z. B. kurzfristig rauf in Höhe der roten iv), nur dass sich die Höhen der Wendepunkte verschieben.

Geändert von Benjamin (15-02-2013 um 21:14 Uhr)
Benjamin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten