Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25-02-2007, 18:37   #7
Benjamin
TBB Family

Pulao Lang Island
http://www.langtengah.com.my/
Pulau Lang Tengah or Lang Tengah Island off the coast of Terengganu is one of the nation's well-kept secrets. Its arresting beauty can easily captivate you while you are there. Crystal clear sea-water, pristine beaches and untouched tropical jungle. Its arresting beauty lingers forever in your memory. An island you can call your own, private and tranquil.

Google-Suche: http://www.google.com/search?as_q=+&...s=&safe=images
Pulau Lang Tengah Travel Guide: http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel...ng_Tengah.html
http://www.pinganchorage.com.my/lang_tengah_island.htm
Blue Coral Island Resort, beautifully situated on the isolated Lang Tengah Island. Stroll along the long sandy bay, snorkelling or scuba-diving around the coral reef that starts from the edge of the beach are just perfect for a relaxing holiday.

LONELY PLANET "The island's three resorts are spaced out on the west coast, and offer a variety of package deals; discount are sometimes available, while Ping Anchorage in Kuala Terengganu can arrange reasonably priced packages."

June 21, 2003:
This island have wonderful coral reefs..better than her sister islands of Redang and Perhentian. I saw all the hard corals that I read from a poster (Hard Corals Of Malaysia), and there's the Blue Corals..which look like a huge bluish purple brocolli which can be found just infront of Blue Coral Island Resort. Lots of triggerfishes and parrotfishes. I saw butterflyfishes, rabbit fishes, groupers, gobbies, baby sharks, blennies, and some that I can't name. Sponges like barrel sponge can be easily spotted.

September 20, 2004:
This island have wonderful corals...You get to see the Blue Corals..which look like a huge bluish purple brocolli .. Lots of triggerfishes and parrotfishes.... I saw butterflyfishes, rabbit fishes, groupers, gobbies, baby sharks, turtles and some that I don't know the names. The water was clear and we were definitely unprepared for the amount of corals. From the beach to as far as we dared swim out, the seabed was a tangled growth of all sorts of corals. We have round disc like corals, cylindrical corals, mossy corals and the common tree branch-like corals. In short, it was amazing. The marine life around the island was also unbelievable, prompting one of us to quip that it was like an aquarium, except we were swimming in it! Oh, you'll definitely see lots of fishes, eels, sea cucumbers, sea urchins and more. If you're lucky, you will catch a glimpse of Hawksbill and Green Turtles as well as black-tip sharks. Some of the fishes will come and nibble at you though so don't say we didn't warn you if you get molested by a school of colorful fish! If you'll like to create a feeding frenzy, you can obtain a slice of bread from the restaurant and scatter the pieces into the ocean. Just be prepared with a camera to catch the chaos of fishes! The depth of the water is a nice gentle slope out to about thirty or so meters and then it starts getting deeper quite fast. However, from where we were (which was quite far out), there seems to be an undersea shelf so it doesn't really get much deeper. Unless you are scuba-diving there's nothing much to do snorkelling that far out.

-------
Marine Park at Redang Island: There are more colourful fishes at the place. You get to see giant garoupa, murray eels, friendly fishes and the fishes are not afraid to swim near you. For only RM$5 per adult, it's worth the trip there!
------
October 27, 2004: Lang Tengah's main attraction is its sea. The water is clear and there are many fishes and corals in the sea. You have the option to go snorknelling around the island. The boat departs every morning 9.30am from the resort. You can also snorknel in waters in front of the resort. I got to see clams, rock fish, beautiful squid dancing in the water, some baby sharks, turtles, etc.
-----------
There are only these few activities
1. Bring a ball and play at the volleyball court
2. Snorkel
3. Bring a book to read
4. Jungle trek (guided, weather permitting)
5. Stare out to the sea
6. Bring a Frisbee to play
7. Bring your cards to play
As you can see, it mostly depends on what you have brought to do. They don't have anything there.
--------------
February 12, 2006: You should absolutely plan to spend time underwater, or at least looking at the underwater life whilst on Lang Tengah. I have visited many beautiful islands, and the water clarity, coupled with coral gardens and diversity of marine life make it a very special place. You are almost certain to encounter sharks, even whilst snorkelling. What an amazing experience, to share the water with sharks in this beautiful place. The back side of the island, around the other side from the resorts is especially nice. Ask the boat driver to take you to the area of amazing 'green sea' on the opposite side of the island. It's a long way from any development around this island, and far enough away from Redang to be totally unspoilt.

D'Coconut Lagoon
http://www.dcoconutlagoon.com/

LOCATION Lang Tengah Island | FACT 8 Standard Rooms, 8 Deluxe Rooms, 1 Family Suite and 1 Junior Suite | ROOM resort styled with clusters of timberd chalets, each chalet comes complete with an air-condition unit attached bathrooms with hot water showers, mini fridge, coffee and tea making facilities | FACILITY restaurant serves Malaysian and Western cuisine with a breathtaking view of the lagoon and turquoise crystal clear waters. Swimming pool, Spa, Dive Centre, sports and recreation, scuba-diving, snorkelling and jungle trekking.
269 RM Per Room Per Night, Standard, mit Frühstück (ABF), Hochsaison (=134,5 RM/Nacht/P. = 30€/Nacht/P.)

August 6, 2005: D’Coconut Lagoon Resort comes with great rooms, fabulous food, breathtaking views and personalised service and attention. It’s where the staff know your name. Need to book in advance as they only have 21 rooms which consists of standard, deluxe and junior family suites. Even though there is a beautiful private beach that's just for hotel guests, there is a well-maintained pool as well. The pool deck is big and there is a cool breeze all day. A perfect place to read, snooze and get a great tan. Recommended for those looking for a fun, fuss-free holiday.
- Private beach with clear warm waters
- Big pool
- Comfy, spacious rooms with hot water and air condition
- Great views with cool spots to chill like the pool bar and on top of the boulders, here's where you can appreciate the moon, stars (very romantic)

Warnung vor D'Coconut Lagoon Resort: http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/cbf0c/139321/9/

Lang Sari Resort (formerly known as Square Point Resort)
http://www.pinganchorage.com.my/lang...ari_resort.htm

LOCATION Lang Tengah Island | FACT 40 Deluxe and 8 Chalet | ROOM all rooms with air-cond and bathroom attached | FACILITY dive shop, beach volley ball, sepak rage, TV (common), karaoke, Tropical Restaurant and Paradise Bar | OPTIONAL night fishing, scuba-diving, snorkelling boat trip, jungle trekking, mask and snorkel.
RATE 2007 PER PERSON (RM), 3D2N Value Package, Standard Room, Twin, 308.00 + 50 = 358 (=179RM/Nacht/Person = 40€/Nacht/P, allerdings incl. der Mahlzeiten)
Package Inclusive :
* 2 nights accommodation (air-cond, bathroom attached and hot shower)
* 2 breakfast / 2 lunch / 1 dinner / 1 BBQ dinner / welcome drink
* Return boat transfer Merang Jetty-Lang Tengah Island

Rate above valid for Malaysian Only. Others add RM 50 per person / per package
Surcharge of RM 40.00 per adult / RM 20.00 per child on Eve & Public Holidays.
Rates excluded marine conservation fund of RM 5.00 per adult and RM 2.50 per child.
RM 80 (adult) RM 40 (child) - return boat transfer.

Redang Lang Island Resort
http://www.redanglangresort.com.my/
http://www.pinganchorage.com.my/lang...redanglang.htm

LOCATION Lang Tengah Island | FACT 40 Rooms | ROOM Cosy rooms with air-conditioned, attached bathroom and ceiling fan. Furnished with 2 queen-size beds, all at hand for a warm welcome | FACILITY restaurant, karaoke lounge, astro tv, gift shop, dive centre.
RATE 2007 PER PERSON (RM), Snorkelling Package, 3D2N, Twin, Sun-Wed 329.00, Thu-Sat 349.00 (=174,5/Nacht/P.=39€/Nacht/P.)
Snorkelling package - extension night add RM 120.00 per person.
Excluded marine conservation fund of RM 5.00 per adult and RM 2.50 per child.
Snorkelling Package Inclusive :
* Air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom and fan (hot shower on requested)
* Daily breakfast, lunch, tea break and dinner (BBQ dinner on the alternate nights)
* Free-flow beverages (excluding alcoholic and carbonated drinks)
* Return speedboat transfer
* Boat and guide for snorkelling trips
Day 1 - Boat depart from Merang Jetty (30-40 min). Welcome drink, briefing and check-in. Lunch, round island snorkeling trip. Tea-break. Dinner, free and easy
Day 2 - Breakfast, snorkeling trip to Marine Park. Lunch. Tea-Break, jungle trekking (1.5 hours). BBQ Dinner and leisure
Day 3 - Breakfast, check-out, boat depart back to Merang Jetty
---------
Sep 19, 2004:
Redang Lang Island Resort:

This is back to basic place. The room simply consist of 2 queen size bedroom with blanket and 2 pillows on each bed, ceiling fan, aircon and attached bathroom. NO tv, NO radio, NO wardrobe, NO fridge. If u choose the deluxe room, you will have water heater. There are no sea view rooms. Rating for Room is 5/10..

On the resort, there's only KTV room (where all will sing openly, no private room), beach volleyball, TV room, mahjong, carrom, pool table... It could be boring at night.. Rating for Facilities is 5/10..

It's not a high class place but the staff are very friendly and helpful... Good service too...Rating for Service is 8/10...

They will provide the guest with breakfast, lunch, tea break and dinner. But do not expect a continental buffet. They normally serve plain rice with 3 to 4 local dishes.. sometimes they will serve noodles.. Rating for Food is 5/10...

They also organise outdoor activities like diving. snorkelling, jungle trekking and fishing. Rating for Activities is 8/10...

Unique Qualities: The staff will clear all the dead corals on the beach. Other resorts can't be bothered to clear them.

If u got no friends to play beach volleyball with you, get the staff to join you for a game.

The staff are great and always ensure that you have a great time.

Just ask them and you got it.

My boyfriend wanna see more sharks and they brought him for shark seeing.. And everyday, they will bring us to different locations for snorkelling.. So, you get to see more marines life..
Theme: Inn
Comparison: less expensive than average
Prices: US$40-80 » Currency Converter
Phone: 609-6239911
Address: 1129, 1st Floor, Jalan Bukit Kecil, 21100, Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, West Malaysia, Malaysia.

Geändert von Benjamin (26-02-2007 um 16:35 Uhr)
Benjamin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten