Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 30-11-2006, 08:34   #248
nrj
TBB Goldmember

immer noch möglich

heute "günstig" reinzukommen. also unter US-Schlusskurs halt der liegt bei 0,46€ umgerechnet und wir in FF bei 0,44 € ...

und die amis sind bullish

(aus dem wo:o board)

Aussage aus dem Stockhouse Board in Canada :

Jean-Guy Masse President/CEO Northern Precious Metals Fund talkes very highly of Azimat and their partners (NWT) properties. In particular the statement about the potential in Quebec is what really perked my ears.
You have to like the fact the property is in Canada (True North Strong & Free).
Closed at the high today, 70cents (wow). People know that it will gap up at the open tomorrow. I bought more as the day went on as I see it moving higher quick.
In addition we will be getting preliminary results from the Niger property any day now which supports the SP movement to a much higher value. Where it should be really, given what the company is on to.
We may see some moving their money from the ones that have run up here, if it hasn\'t started happening already.

Eine weiter Stimme aus dem Board:

NWT news very promising, love the grades. Aside from that the SP has been on the upswing before this news and looks now to keep rising.
Likely back to the old highs very soon which leaves a great deal of growth to come.
In addition check out the chart, the MACD, RSI & DMI are all bullish. This being another reason I\'m.
Cheers
nrj ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten